The Kirk Thrift Shoppe
Fridays & Saturdays from 9 am – 2 pm
4 Clinton Street, Delhi, NY 13753
The Kirk Thrift Store at First Presbyterian Church is a Mission Project for our local community.
The Thrift store is located downstairs which has been completely renovated for this ministry.
Our operating hours are:
Fridays & Saturdays from 9 am—2 pm.
There are many opportunities for your help in this Ministry. If you would like to be involved, please contact a member of the team. The Thrift Store Committee currently consists of members:
- Joe Weaver, Nancy Lee and Renee Maxwell (Session and Mission liasons)
- Tom Little and Alex Cantwell (Trustees liasons)
- Betty Jean Bell (Member at large)
Volunteers are always welcome. Usual work days are Monday and Thursday with the store open Friday and Saturday.
Please contact Renee Maxwell if you would like to help out.
Of course we continue to need seasonal donations for items to sell. Since we have limited space, we concentrate on clothes, shoes and household Items—think of those who lose or suffer damage to their homes from fire, floods and other disasters!
Please read our guidelines carefully. No junk, please!
Donations accepted Mondays & Thursdays from 10 am—12 pm at the Boyd entrance (first door on left).
Donations accepted Fridays & Saturdays from 10 am—12 pm in bins at the elevator entrance adjacent the Boyd entrance.
Items Accepted for Sale in the Shop Include:
- clean seasonal clothing and accessories for all ages
- small furniture
- toys, games, & puzzles
- craft supplies
- bedding, towels, & linens
- small electric appliances
- seasonal decor and frames (with/without pictures).
- furniture (please post pictures of large items for sale on the bulletin board in hall)
- VHS tapes and music cassettes
- child car seats, strollers, breast pumps, & baby bottles
- sports helmets
- electronics of any kind (computers, TVs, etc.)
- medical equipment (call R. Scrimshaw at Legion)
- bed pillows
- event or advertising items